Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Publishing Update

Earlier this week I received a rejection letter from the agent of my choice. He isn't looking for new, unpublished authors right now. He's older than I am, so maybe he's taking it easy. :) But that is okay, because after a program at the Brazos Writers club, I am considering the EPUB method (electronic publishing) instead. I am still excited about it. I prefer to do things myself, rather than waiting around while hoping someone else will do something for me. One thing I have noticed, when you let people know you are an author (in person or electronically) the proofreaders and editors pop up their heads offering their services. Be it known, right now, that I have been employed as a proofreader/editor so I am not looking for one. It IS nice that they offer. Thank you very much and good luck .

No comments: