Monday, September 15, 2014

First Book Published

My first novel written was e-published tonight on Amazon: Dreams & Secrets. My previewing readership feedback left me in a quandary. A couple stopped reading early on, well trained by tradition. As soon as the couple married the story ended, ha! Not so. So I split it into 5 sections. None of my other novels follow that pattern. Dreams & Secrets came to me like a freight train one evening and wouldn't let me rest until it was finished two weeks later. Then I tweaked it for two weeks. I had burned the candle at both ends, so needed to rest up for a month. After that, I responded to critiques while I busily wrote other novels.

Check out my website: duannalee.wix.com/petersen-griffin
It's still very new to me, but I hope it is easy to access for y'all.