Friday, October 21, 2016

Where did the summer go?

Here it is a month into autumn. My, how time flies! I've been busy, no doubt, but as yet not much to show for it. Making plans and working forward, with nothing to show y'all yet.

Aiming high, pushing negativity aside, hoping for positive changes. I'd been so organized, laid out plans, and lined up support as needed...but "the best laid plans of mice and men often go asunder." (Did I get that quote right?) Mine went asunder. I have a backup plan, but it needs recharging. Hopefully very soon things will take off like a rocket. Wish me luck!

In the meantime, I'd like your feedback. If this site limits your access, please feel free to email me at duannalee@ymail.com with your comments or suggestions. Please keep in mind that I am not seeking solicitors of any kind, whether agents or merchandizers, and no spamming. I truly would like to know what you think, what you like or dislike regarding my novels and websites/blogs. If you want to and are able to, online participation is encouraged. Talk to me. Talk with me.

You can visit me on Facebook (DuannaLee Post) or on my special Facebook page Books by DuannaLee Petersen. I'd like to hear from you. (No spamming!)

No comments: