Saturday, July 4, 2015

3 MORE TO GO

Say what? 3 more what? Books, of course!

I have 5 novels. There are 3 steps for each novel: Amazon ebook; other ebook; paperback (as print on demand). I've opted out of hardcover standard printing.

All 5 novels have been published as paperbacks. These are NOT available on bookshelves, but print-on-demand via various outlets.

All 5 are available as ebooks on Amazon.com.

So far 2 are available as ebooks on numerous other outlets (and via libraries by request) and I'm working on getting the last 3 ready to go.

Meanwhile, I'm working on novel number 6, a sequel to number 5.

I also have a novella (Hearts Crossing) that needs a second look before I publish it. It is based on my paternal ancestors which in and of itself complicates things. Specific details not being available, it is not a true biography, and the characters are thrown into a location and relationship that never happened in true life, as far as I know. (It would be so fun if it really had happened that way.) Being torn between facts and fiction, I'm leaning toward writing a preface. I wouldn't want someone to assume that it's from an autobiography. There simply isn't a detailed one available! (Each family prepared a very brief sketch of their lives, which I used as a guide.)

No comments: