Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ALL 5 NOVELS ARE AVAILABLE JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE

No, you can't drop into a bookstore and pick up a hardbound copy anywhere. I'm sorry but that isn't an option.

Although, you can order a paperback version instead. It would be available in a few days. It simply depends on how quickly the bookstore orders it for you. Or you can order it on Amazon and have them shipped directly to your home or office or to a friend or relative. To find them in Amazon's search field, just put in the author's name to pull up the author page for ebooks and paperbacks:
DuannaLee Petersen-Griffin
for my author page or, without going through Amazon.com that way, enter on your search engine's IP bar:
http://www.amazon.com/DuannaLee-Petersen-Griffin/e/B00O57LS64

As ebooks, the novels are available just about everywhere. Whatever reader you use, they should be available your way.

No money? There's another alternative. Read for free. Yes, ask your public library to obtain the ebook. I already have a couple in libraries, and they were just made available. I was amazed at not only how fast they were purchased, but also how fast people started "borrowing" them to read. Literally within an hour or so.

Keep in mind that dozens of books are published every hour, so it is easy to get lost in the mix. Searching by my name is the easiest and quickest way to find them.

Happy reading!  If you read my books, please rate them. It helps others in selecting books. I expect honest ratings. I also know that people are individuals with their own likes and dislikes. "You can't please everyone" is a true statement. Don't worry about my feelings.

No comments: