Sunday, December 15, 2013

Goodbye 2013 -- but with hope one of my darlings finds a home

I got one emailed out yesterday and will send out another one tomorrow. I have two others after that, which I plan to get out this week also. That leaves only one, which I intend to epub once I feel comfortable with the cover. Someone just used one so similar to my 2-year-old design, that I need to modify it some. If I intend to have print-on-demand paperbacks, then I'll need more. I'm leaning toward electronic only. Then back to writing!

One week later: Grrr. Don't you hate interruptions? I've had quite a few. Still working on it! 

Later in same week: Wow! It worked out! Done. Four out of five submitted to the one publisher. I'd pulled that first one back, fixed a couple of things and resubmitted it this week. Great people at Open Door Publishers! I then got 3 more ready and sent to them. That other one, with the cover issue I mentioned above, I haven't submitted yet, as I'm still deciding what to do with it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!